Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our rabbit.


This is our rabbit. I bought him in the subway from a crabby old lady. I didn't want to pay more than 10 dollars for him because that is a lot for anything here. I think she was trying to sell them for 15 but after some haggling. (me repeating Gaka-juiceiao, Korean for discount.) she took the one i had in my hand and gave me a different one and took my money. After I got on the train, I discovered that it only had one eye. ( she gave me a discount for the one with one eye.) Lindsay took him to the vet and for just 15 dollars the vet opened his eye which had some sort of infection, and gave him an injection and us some drops and medicine. Im trying to house train it right now but the internet says is easier to do when they are adults. Here are some pictures of him. Oh his name is Felix.



1 comment:

Margaret A said...

Awww Stevan, your rabbit is SOOOOO cute! Billy and his friend Dan asked me to tell you that to litter box train it you just have to wait to see where it likes to go poop on the floor (usually in a corner apparently) and then put the box there. Don't know how much truth there is in that LOL.

Lots of love,
Aunt Margaret